ALL Bluefin Tuna Caught In California Are Radioactive

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Rickross says:

Awesome, here’s a quote from the only source your sourced article has.

“Overall, the levels were just enough to raise the naturally occurring radioactivity of the fish by about 3%, the scientists said.”

Complete “IF IT WAS BAD THEN IT MUST BE WORSE NOW” bullshit article.

• admin says:

Why the f**K give your sheeple comments. Do you know how hard it is to find this kind of information? Go somewhere else like your sheeple news and dont come back here. You are why my world is falling apart and why my own children won’t wake up and are going to not have a damn fucking future.

• admin says:

Forbes my first news source for TRUTH. Yes just like the MSM news, it’s how I get the truth. OMG I’m so sick of sheep. Please don’t come back I’m DONE with this ignorance. Tired and worn out from the likes of things like you.

2. Josh says:

Sad thing is that people won’t read the comments, only the first doomsday sentence.

Also I got sick from Tuna a couple weeks ago. It was food poisoning, and had a near-term impact (one day out of work; didn’t feel right for three days).

Impact from Cesium? Prove it.

• admin says:

I pray to God they don’t read sheep comments. I’m here to inform my fellow brothers and sisters, you’re here because you’re still dumbed down or dont give a F**k about anyone or anything. So in that case, please stay away from my website. I work really hard to get this information out. I don’t need the f**king sheep anymore. I can only help those who want to be helped.

3. Kat says:

LOL ~ YOU should pay attention and STOP trying to kid yourself about the Tuna and Fukashima ~ LOL dopes

4. marybeth says:

The ocean’s inhabitants are dying a

5. marybeth says:

The ocean’s inhabitants are dying at an alarming rate, BP dumped toxins designed to break down oils- any kind of oils, including blubber, sonar melon, and the oily coating fish have to ward off disease and move through the water without ‘drag’- so everyone should have stopped eating fish then. I’d say if you’re okay with eating fish, have at it. Can’t fix stupid anyway, eat all the seafood ya want.