VIA| President Obama has made a lot of very specific, ambitious promises to the American people over the years.
Here’s a roundup of 65 of those promises–none of which he kept.
Among some of his commitments, Obama promised:
- that lobbyists would “not work in my White House”
- that he would “eliminate waste and inefficiency”
- that he would close Guantanamo within one year
- that he would not try to run car companies
- and that he would make the government “open and transparent.”
And of course, if you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan. Period.