#2 “Crash advice: do you have enough bottled water, tinned goods & other essentials at home to live a month indoors? If not, get shopping.
#3 “Crash advice: agree a rally point with your loved ones in case transport and communication gets cut off; somewhere you can all head to.”
“We were close enough in 2008 (if the bank bailout hadn’t worked),” he said. “and what’s coming is on 20 times that scale”.
Financial markets are unstable and periodically suffer crises which can have devastating consequences for the wider economy.
Mr McBride’s suggestions about stocking up on canned goods, setting rally points and stocking up on bottled water were ridiculed by some users on Twitter as over the top, however.
Mr McBride was special adviser to Gordon Brown and head of communications at the Treasury for a period during the last Labour government.
You Might Also Like
- Stock Up as Food Shortages and Price Hikes Are Coming Very Soon!!!
- Bolivia Asserts Newfound Economic Independence, Rejects Rothschild Banks
- This Is For The ‘Nothing Is Happening’ Crowd…
- This Woman Just Explained Economics In A Nutshell. And It’s So True It Hurts!!!
- Earth as an Alien Enterprise
- Are We Being Set Up For A Crash? Stocks Hit A Level Only Seen During The Bubbles Of 1929, 2000 And 2007