VIA| The medicinal properties of garlic and onion are undeniable. Since ancient times, when medicine had not made significant progress as yet there were so many drugs, these two foods have been used as a treatment to reduce symptoms of various diseases.
Today many people still prefer alternative medicine because it is proven to have a strong antibiotic, antiviral and antioxidant action that can inhibit the activity of different microorganisms and toxic agents for health.
In many parts of the world they are known as “health duo” recognizing its effects to improve circulation, lower cholesterol and treat hundreds of chronic problems that threaten the good physical and mental condition.
What are the benefits of this remedy with garlic and onion?
For many might seem ridiculous and disgusting the fact put a piece of garlic or onion in her ear. After all … Who would think of this? The truth is that this remedy is becoming increasingly popular around the world who have tried say they have received significant health benefits. Antibiotics antioxidant effects and act both vegetables from this area of the body to treat common conditions like ear infections and respiratory system. In addition, improving the body’s immune response , to address many of these viruses and bacteria that aim to get the body to make your own. To put aside the doubts about the benefits it can bring the garlic and onion, then we share its main virtues for health and the proper way to use it in the ear.
Benefits of garlic
Garlic is a natural source of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants needed for various bodily functions. Specifically they contain nutrients such as:
- Vitamins B6 and C.
- Minerals such as potassium, calcium and phosphorus.
- Allicin and quercetin.
- Glutamic acid.
- Aspartic acid.
For all compounds concentrated, this bulb can help:
- Boost the immune system.
- Reduce the risk of diseases cardiovascular .
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Control bad cholesterol.
- Improve circulation.
- Regulate blood pressure.
Benefits of onion
Famous for its many uses in the food, onion is a vegetable with a very important medicinal value because of its diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic virtues. It is an essential source of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and water.
90% of the onion is composed of water and the other 10% is made up of nutrients such as:
- B vitamins
- Vitamin E and C.
- Minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, sodium and sulfur.
As your partner garlic, onion is effective in treating mild and chronic diseases associated with the cardiovascular system . It also has a hypoglycemic action and combat the proliferation of bacteria to prevent and curb infections. Because of these benefits is advised to enhance the body’s defenses and prevent health problems like colds, bronchitis, sore throat and other respiratory conditions.
Instructions cured with garlic and onion in the ear
This simple natural remedy is a great solution to alleviate problems associated with their ears, such as buzzing, excess wax obstruction or infection. However, though it could also be good to improve many other aspects of health.
What I have to do?
- Get an organic garlic, wash and cut into small pieces.
- Place one of the pieces of garlic inside the ear (not in the ear) and hold it with a bandage or tape to keep from falling.
- Leave it overnight and remove it the next day.
- Ideally, you feel relief from your first application; however, if discomfort persists, repeat the treatment.
- For best results in the treatment of ear, you can put a piece of the heart of an onion garlic next to leverage their anti-inflammatory and antiviral benefits.
Being a 100% natural remedy there is no danger in using it regularly. However, if after the second application is not found the expected relief, it is best to consult a doctor to find the source of the ailment . Should have or have had some kind of chronic disease of the ears, consult before using this treatment.