GoFundMe for Las Vegas Victims Over $9 Million

Editor’s Note: A Sheep No More is just sharing information and makes no claims about the victims who were at the Las Vegas event. If you want to cut to the case and know the agenda behind this latest false flag, please see here (it’s all you really need to know).

(CNN) – A GoFundMe account raising funds for the victims of the mass shooting in Las Vegas had collected over $9 million as of early Wednesday morning.

The GoFundMe page was created by Steve Sisolak, the Clark County Commission chair from Las Vegas, who started the fund-raiser off with a donation of $10,000.

“We are raising funds to assist the victims of the tragic Las Vegas shooting. I spent last night with Sheriff Lombardo at Clark County’s only level-one trauma center,” the page said. “Funds will be used to provide relief and financial support to the victims and families of the horrific Las Vegas mass shooting .”

The donations have poured in since then, led by $400,000 from Stephen J. Cloobeck and $50,000 each from the NFL’s Oakland Raiders and the NFL Foundation.

Several musicians and celebrities also donated to the cause, including Florida Georgia Line, Kid Rock, Mike Tyson, and The Chainsmokers, according to the GoFundMe list of donors.

The money “has been donated by generous people around the country that… care about what we’re doing,” Sisolak said in a news conference on Monday evening.

“The hate that this one individual, this lone wolf, rained down on our community and on the MGM Village park was met with an outpouring of love by our entire community. And we will get through this together.”

The GoFundMe page will service immediate needs such as providing airline tickets and accommodations to victims’ families and supplies to shelters, where hotel guests unable to return to their rooms have been instructed to go.