BIN| From Russia to Germany to America, countries all across the globe are receiving warnings from those in places of power to prepare for disaster. For the past few years, world governments and globalists have been stocking food, water, ammo and the like. Some have even moved and purchased bunkers in countries like New Zealand.
If they are preparing for something and the governments are warning their citizens to prepare for something, then shouldn’t we actually be preparing?
Let’s just recall a few warnings we’ve gotten in America alone. For starters, on May 31, President Obama addressed FEMA National Response Coordination Center in Washington with these words:
“One of the things that we have learned over the course of the last seven and a half years is that government plays a vital role, but it is every citizen’s responsibility to be prepared for a disaster. And that means taking proactive steps, like having an evacuation plan, having a fully stocked disaster supply kit. If your local authorities ask you to evacuate, you have to do it. Don’t wait.”
Key word, “Don’t Wait” and that’s coming from the mouth of one of the most prominent globalists himself, Barack Obama.
Or how about the simulation game put out by CNA Corporation (a government contractor group) that simulated a global food crisis happening from the years 2020-2030. According to the site:
“The US national security industry is planning for the impact of an unprecedented global food crisis lasting as long as a decade, according to reports by a government contractor.”
But let’s not forget about Memorandum NSSM 200 (National Security Study Memorandum) that outlined the “implications of world population growth” and how to deal with the “human problem.” The memorandum promoted the idea of using war, famine and birth control to limit population. It also entertained questions like, “Should food be considered an instrument of national power?” and “Is the U.S. prepared to accept food rationing to help people who can’t or won’t control their population growth?” (pg.83)
Let’s be frank, the US government is preparing and you are not a part of their plan. All that and more in the report below…
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inlandwaterways, and public storage facilities.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives the authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.